We hope that you can join us for the annual LIFE WALK. The details are on the attachment. If you are not able to join us in person, you can still support Upper Downriver Right to Life in our ongoing work. You can pledge or mail your donation. If you would like to help us make phone calls (requesting pledges) to our members who do not have e-mail, please reply to this message. We especially need to work to re-elect pro-life President Trump and elect John James for senate in November.
Raising funds for Pro-Life Education. The more $ we raise, the more lives we save!
Walk along FORT Street in Lincoln Park on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Bring the family or come alone and join this Fundraiser for Upper Downriver Right to Life, affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan (734) 288-8798.
10:00 a.m. Registrations next to First Baptist Church, 3157 Fort St. (at London), Lincolan Park (turn in pledge money).
10:30 a.m. The 1.6 mile LIFE WALK begins.
- Depart First Baptist Church, Lincoln Park and pray for life along FORT STREET where our signs show respect for life;
- Pass Bethel Assembly of God and defend life;
- Tour Lincoln Park Crisis Pregnancy Center whose voluteers protect innocent life of mothers and babies;
- Lincoln Park Church of Christ is a witness for life. Return to First Baptist Church whose members care for life. We continue with a picnic and celebrate life from the moment of conception to the last natural breath
12:00 Noon Awards and picnic at Memorial Park, adjacent to First Baptist Church: Pizza, beverages and potluck picnic for all. JOIN US WHETHER OR NOT YOU WALKED.
- FREE. Everyone is welcome to walk to show respect for life!
- With a minimum of $2 in pledges, receive a Right to Life of Michigan membership.
- Join us, even if ou can’t walk. Donations may be made at LifeWalk2020.eventbrite.com
- Receive a Pro-Life pin with $25 of pledge money turned in.
- $100 prize to the person turning in the most pledge money.
- Pro-Life T-shirts will be available for sale
FEEL FREE TO PRINT THIS FORM AND JUST SEND IT IN TO US!
Portion of this month’s newsletter. Do you see the differences between then and now?
Get the Facts!
Judaism: The Original Pro-Life Religion Book
✡︎ Life Saving Information to Share with Friends & Family
✡︎ The Sanctity of Human Life Foundations of Judaism
✡︎ Pro-Life Rabbinical Statements Against Abortion
✡︎ Jewish Ethics vs Abortion Industry Practices
✡︎ The Anti-Semitic Origins of the Abortion Industry
✡︎ Grief Training & Counseling After Abortion
Perfect for Adult Education, Community Center Education, Day School Programming, Mens Groups, Women’s Groups, Professional Seminars, etc.
#2 Contact us to request a print copy sent to you.
#3 Share the information with your community, friends, and family.
#4 Schedule an educational opportunity.
For more information:
Michigan Residents say NO to Dismemberment Abortion
An opportunity is before Michigan citizens. By working together, we can ban the inhumane abortion procedure known as the D&E or dilation and evacuation method. This method of abortion uses surgical instruments to forcibly remove arms and legs from a living human being in the womb.
Michigan’s Constitution allows the people to initiate legislation through a petition. The petition seeks legislation that would amend our partial-birth abortion ban by adding the equally horrific dismemberment abortion procedure to that ban. The advantage of this approach is that the bill’s language cannot be changed by the legislature, but more importantly, it cannot be vetoed by Governor Whitmer! We need to collect 400,000 signatures, and we have 180 days to do it, starting on June 26, 2019.
To learn more, read the Petition, order materials, please go to: michiganvalueslife.org/
Please join us at one or all of the following events. We will commemorate the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade that legalized abortion in the entire U.S. for all nine months of pregnancy. We pray that that decision will be overturned and that life will be respected and protected from conception to natural death.
- 12 Noon Mass – intention To End Abortion – at Our Lady of the Scapular, Tenth Street and Superior Blvd., Wyandotte
- 1:15 pm – Rosary Procession from Our Lady of the Scapular to Mt. Carmel Cemetery (Northline and Ninth Street, Wyandotte)
- 1:45 pm – Prayer Service at indoor chapel, Mt. Carmel Cemetery, Wyandotte
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm OPEN HOUSE – Right to Life of Michigan Resource Center, 2010 Eureka, Wyandotte; 734-282-6100
- Light Luminary Candles outdoors on the evening of January 21 to remember the victims of abortion. Luminary Candles are available at the Right to Life of Michigan Resource Center.
For years I’ve been a member of Survival International. Please join us in our quest to save the uncontacted tribes around the globe, as governments, logging and mining corporations are burning down their villages, killing the people, and all for money, profit, and control.
These people have endured since the beginning of mankind and they have a right to live on their land. They are innocent and do not bother or hurt anyone. If you believe in the sanctity of life, then add them to your group of people to stand up for.
It only takes a few moments to send an e-mail to the various government leaderships. Your e-mails help put pressure on the people and governments who are more concerned with money than they are human life.
To learn more about Survival Internationals, please click on the link below: