“Control, not choice, was Sanger’s key word when it came to matters of reproduction, said Angela Franks, Ph.D., an expert on Sanger who has written several books about her life. Franks said Sanger believed that some of the “unfit” should be forced to not reproduce.”
More and more examples of Sanger’s goals outside of exterminating the Black community, birth control, forced sterilization, population control, medical experiments on people, and the push for euthanasia for such reasons as depression, Aspergers, Down Syndrome, and other handicaps is just a short outline of what this alleged “ICON” and “HERO” stood for. So many of the reasons given for euthanasia now-a-days are medical problems that can be easily treated with medication and/or therapy.
To read more about this issue and the movie that is coming out, please click on the link below:
“Surveys taken in the United States indicate that an estimated 46% of physicians agree that voluntary euthanasia should be allowed for certain situations, with 41% disagreeing altogether and 14% believe it to be circumstantial. “
Below are the “TOP” ten reasons for euthanasia, from those people who think this way, realizing to them these are “Human Rights”.
1. The Hippocratic oath supports euthanasia.
2. Euthanasia saves lives.
3. Euthanasia does not shorten lifespans by as much as is portrayed.
4. Everyone has a right to a good death, therefore a good death must not be denied to those who want one.
5. Euthanasia is properly regulated.
6. Euthanasia does not harm to others.
7. Euthanasia protects self-hood and human dignity.
8. Euthanasia is not immoral.
9. People have the explicit right to choose.
10. People have the right to die.