In the past few months, the abortion chain Planned Parenthood has been eager to align itself with the Black Lives Matter movement, which came about in response
Fresh from announcing a list of pro-life leaders who are advising him on issues that matter to pro-life voters, Donald Trump has named a group of pro-life Catho
The Planned Parenthood abortion company sent an urgent alert to its members today complaining that, if Donald Trump is elected president, it will lose its taxpa
The KKK was/is the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.
“Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidation (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.
- Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
- Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
- Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
- Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
- Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
- Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.
- Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
- Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
- Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
- Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
- Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
- Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
- Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
- Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
- Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
- Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
- Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
- Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
- Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
- Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
- Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
- Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
- Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
- Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
- Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
- Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
- Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
- Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
- Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
- Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
- Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
- Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.
- The Emancipation Proclamation
- The 13th Amendment
- The 14th Amendment
- The 15th Amendment
- The Reconstruction Act of 1867
- The Civil Rights of 1866
- The Enforcement Act of 1870
- The Forced Act of 1871
- The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
- The Civil Rights Act of 1875
- The Freeman Bureau
- The Civil Rights Act of 1957
- The Civil Rights Act of 1960
- The United State Civil Rights Commission
Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the following
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Voting Rights Act of 1965
- The 1968 Civil Rights Acts
- The Equal Opportunity Act of 1972
- Goals and Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs
- Comprehensive Employment Training Act of 1973
- Voting Rights Act of Amendment of 1982
- Civil Rights Act of 1983
- Federal Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988
- Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
- Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
- Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
- Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
- Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
- Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
- Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
- Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
- Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
- Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
- Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington.
The 1964 Civil Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153 yes, 91 no), but 80 percent of the Republicans (136 yes, 35 no), voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the bill (46 yes, 21 no), 82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it (27 yes, 6 no).
Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.
During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.
History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.
History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.
After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today.
As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.”
NOTE: Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008, only days before he (Kennedy) would nominate Barack Obama for re-election (trying to get the support for his wife, Hillary) reports claims that former President Bill Clinton said of him (Obama): “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” (There is a contradiction if Bill Clinton used the word “bags” or “coffee”). After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, “the only reason you are endorsing him is because he’s black. Let’s just be clear.”
NOTE: Upon Senator Byrd’s death in 2010, Hillary Clinton heaped praise upon the ex-Klansman, calling him a “friend and mentor.” Mentor – the same admiration Hillary and Nancy Pelosi used to describe their feelings about winning the Margaret Sanger Award, a woman who was known to work with the Ku Klux, Klan to rid the United States of blacks.
She (Sanger) wrote to Gamble, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population…by the late 1940s, she spoke about ways to solve the “Negro problem” in the United States. Describing blacks as “weeds”, “feebleminded”, and “unfit”.
Many African American women have been subject to non consensual forced sterilization. Some did not even know that they were sterilized until they tried, unsuccessfully, to have children. In 1973, Essence Magazine published an expose of forced sterilization practices in the rural South, where racist physicians felt they were performing a service by sterilizing black women without telling them.”
Every major city that is plagued with crime, poverty, plight, drugs, unemployment, and horrible education is and has been led by the democratic party for decades upon decades, while all the time adding more abortion mills in them and backing Planned Parenthood for their help, and then using lies to blame everything on the republican party. IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!
(The majority of original article was published on a blog that is no longer active, so I’m not sure who wrote this history, but they certainly did their homework, and I’d love to give them the credit they deserve. I, in no way want to infringe on any copyright privileges, so if anyone knows who the WordPress blogger is, please let me know. Had the blog been active, I would have gladly just reposted the original post, if given that opportunity.)
Outside St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Church
A group of Virginia Catholics is blasting Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine.
About a dozen Catholics protested peacefully outside Kaine’s church Sunday morning.
They claim his voting record contradicts the Catholic faith, particularly on issues of abortion and gay marriage.
“He supports death, and therefore he should not get votes,” demonstrator Jacqueline Hawkins said.
“You are a CINO, you are a Catholic in name only,” organizer Frances Bouton said.
Kaine has attended St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Church in Richmond for about 30 years.
But now the Jesuit-educated, former missionary is in hot water with some fellow Catholics.
“He is not America’s dad at all. If people just scratched the surface … he’s really, all I can say, is evil,” Bouton said.
Bouton says Kaine is not in good standing to accept Holy Communion.
Years ago, Kaine supported more restrictions on abortion and said he personally opposed it. But now he has a 100 percent voting record on Planned Parenthood’s 2016 congressional scorecard.
“Tim Kaine, quit lying that you are not pro abortion, because you are pro abortion,” Bouton said.
While NBC29 stayed outside the church, the director of communications for the Catholic Diocese of Richmond came over and requested we not disturb parishioners leaving the service.
Deborah Cox also said the Rev. James Arsenault of St. Elizabeth’s would not be available to speak with us.
But, last month, Arsenault appeared on NPR for an interview.
“He really extends a hand to help people and is very compassionate, approachable, available and friendly,” Arsenault said about Kaine.
At times, Kaine has also faced criticism for being personally opposed to the death penalty, while allowing executions to be carried out as governor. On that issue, Arsenault said, “The church has a teaching with regard to we’re pro-life, and we believe in that seamless garment of life. We respect sometimes lawmakers make difficult decisions.”
Parishioners coming out of church Sunday said they love Kaine, but they were not willing to go on camera. Someone inside church said toward the end of Mass, parishioners were encouraged not to speak with the media. Kaine was not at Sunday’s Mass.
To see news broadcast, click on the “Source” link below.
Was Obama telling the truth in 2008 or in 2016- YOU DECIDE!
While millions upon millions of dollars go into the Foundation, only ten (10%) goes to actual charity, but the story is deeper than this fact. It is about the “content of character” and a lifetime of corruption and deceit, and how this woman tries to pretend she is for women’s rights while she is taking millions of dollars from countries that abuse, torture, and murder their women, and still practice genital mutilation. Those millions of dollars has bought her silence in speaking up about those countries and their women’s rights.
If she has been honest about anything, it is her stance on abortion and she certainly has made that a global initiative to get out the word to support her position when it comes to killing innocent babies.
No matter how one feels about the LBGT community, on one side of Hillary’s mouth she is defending them in our country, while at the same time selling favors for money to countries who eagerly kill or jail anyone that is part of the group.
How many more people, including Americans like the ones in Orlando, San Bernadino, Ft. Hood and elsewhere have to die before the left can stop talking about guns killing people? Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. The left shows more anger to gun owners or the NRA than they do toward the followers of ISIS and other radical terrorist groups.
It is imperative that we have a President and Congressional Leaders and Governors that are pro-life.