Call your state senator and representative: Cara Clemente, represents Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Riverview and Melvindale in the Michigan House of Representatives.
My state senator is:
|Address:||S-9 Capitol Building, Post Office Box 30036, Lansing, MI 48909|
Southgate, Allen Park and Dearborn Heights are represented by Frank Liberati until January 2021. His contact info is:
Southgate’s senator is:
|Address:||3500 Binsfeld Bldg, Post Office Box 30036, Lansing, MI 48909|
———- Forwarded message ———
From: Michigan Conservative Coalition <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 6:56 AM
Subject: ACTION ALERT! Time is running out. Demand a forensic audit!
This is an important message, please take the time to read it, then act. Let’s incorporate the power of 10. When you’re done, send this to ten of your friends that you know will act upon it.
After much hemming and hawing by Republican “leaders”, this past week both the Michigan Senate and House held hearings into the election fraud that occurred at TCF/Cobo Hall.
Why did they finally decide to hold the hearings? Because enough of you demanded it by calling, emailing or personal conversations.
The hearings were long. Over 7 hours in the Senate and 4 hours in the House.
If you didn’t get a chance to watch them, here are the links
Some highlights from the Senate Hearing
- Dead people, time 1:20
- Kristina Karamo 1:37
- Dominion Contract employee Melissa Carone 2:00
- Linda Lee Tarver 5:54
In the House hearing you will hear testimony from many sworn eye witnesses about the many acts of fraud, process irregularities, cheating and intimidation that occured. There was plenty of it.
In the House hearing here are some highlights:
- Rudy Giuliani’s opening statement.
- Jessy Jacob who is a 37 year Detroit City employee.
- Melissa Carone who is an IT specialist hired by Dominion to work at TCF who reported ballots being processed over and over.
- Colonel Bill Waldorn whose overview of the voting stats included that Dominion software recorded more votes per minute than tabulators could physically process. Voting documents show totals were in three digit fractions. Isn’t each vote a whole??? Voter turnouts in some precincts exceeded 100% of the voting population. Unbelievably, 6 precincts had over 120% voting. He reported that Dominion systems are totally hackable.
- In spite of election officials saying over and over and over that it did not happen, many made statements that reported that tabulators were, in fact, connected to the internet.
Each person speaking at the Hearings had signed a sworn statement/affidavit, under threat of perjury, as to what they spoke about.
So what happens now?
Who among us has ANY confidence that the Michigan Legislature will do anything?
We must DEMAND a forensic audit. A “recount” that merely counts the same fraudulent ballots will not change the corrupt count/outcome. The ballot boxes must be opened, the ballots themselves checked for their authenticity, software must be analyzed by experts, and every irregularity examined. A paper and ink forensic team must also be brought in to verify that the ballots themselves are legitimate.
Everyone is asking: WHAT CAN BE DONE?
We urge you to call your Michigan Representative and Senator, Democrat or Republican, and demand—— in the name of Election Integrity—-that a complete and independent forensic audit be completed of at least all of Wayne County.
The Legislature HAS the power to order it.
Find your Representative here
Find your Senator here
Rudy’s impassioned statement to the House Hearing included this challenge to the Committee:
“You have the courage to say that the certification that was done in your state is a complete phoney. It’s a false statement made to the U.S. government! That’s how you end fraud” -Rudy Giuliani
Time is of the essence. Please call, text, tweet and email your Representative and Senator right now.
Michigan Conservative Coalition Team
P.S. Beware: The Secretary of State will say “we always do an audit after every election”. DO NOT BE FOOLED. That is a “process audit” to identify areas to improve next time. It is NOT a forensic audit that will focus on FRAUD.
500 N. Pontiac Trail, Walled Lake, MI 48390 616-987-1124