Raising funds for Pro-Life Education. The more $ we raise, the more lives we save!
Walk along FORT Street in Lincoln Park on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Bring the family or come alone and join this Fundraiser for Upper Downriver Right to Life, affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan (734) 288-8798.
10:00 a.m. Registrations next to First Baptist Church, 3157 Fort St. (at London), Lincolan Park (turn in pledge money).
10:30 a.m. The 1.6 mile LIFE WALK begins.
- Depart First Baptist Church, Lincoln Park and pray for life along FORT STREET where our signs show respect for life;
- Pass Bethel Assembly of God and defend life;
- Tour Lincoln Park Crisis Pregnancy Center whose voluteers protect innocent life of mothers and babies;
- Lincoln Park Church of Christ is a witness for life. Return to First Baptist Church whose members care for life. We continue with a picnic and celebrate life from the moment of conception to the last natural breath
12:00 Noon Awards and picnic at Memorial Park, adjacent to First Baptist Church: Pizza, beverages and potluck picnic for all. JOIN US WHETHER OR NOT YOU WALKED.
- FREE. Everyone is welcome to walk to show respect for life!
- With a minimum of $2 in pledges, receive a Right to Life of Michigan membership.
- Join us, even if ou can’t walk. Donations may be made at LifeWalk2020.eventbrite.com
- Receive a Pro-Life pin with $25 of pledge money turned in.
- $100 prize to the person turning in the most pledge money.
- Pro-Life T-shirts will be available for sale
FEEL FREE TO PRINT THIS FORM AND JUST SEND IT IN TO US!