Raising funds for Pro-Life Education. The more $ we raise, the more lives we save!
Walk along FORT Street in Lincoln Park on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Bring the family or come alone and join this Fundraiser for Upper Downriver Right to Life, affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan (734) 288-8798.
10:00 a.m. Registrations next to First Baptist Church, 3157 Fort St. (at London), Lincolan Park (turn in pledge money).
10:30 a.m. The 1.6 mile LIFE WALK begins.
- Depart First Baptist Church, Lincoln Park and pray for life along FORT STREET where our signs show respect for life;
- Pass Bethel Assembly of God and defend life;
- Tour Lincoln Park Crisis Pregnancy Center whose voluteers protect innocent life of mothers and babies;
- Lincoln Park Church of Christ is a witness for life. Return to First Baptist Church whose members care for life. We continue with a picnic and celebrate life from the moment of conception to the last natural breath
12:00 Noon Awards and picnic at Memorial Park, adjacent to First Baptist Church: Pizza, beverages and potluck picnic for all. JOIN US WHETHER OR NOT YOU WALKED.
- FREE. Everyone is welcome to walk to show respect for life!
- With a minimum of $2 in pledges, receive a Right to Life of Michigan membership.
- Join us, even if ou can’t walk. Donations may be made at LifeWalk2020.eventbrite.com
- Receive a Pro-Life pin with $25 of pledge money turned in.
- $100 prize to the person turning in the most pledge money.
- Pro-Life T-shirts will be available for sale
FEEL FREE TO PRINT THIS FORM AND JUST SEND IT IN TO US!
Now that spring cleaning has started, it is a good time to see if there are any items you might want to donate to our yearly sale.
We welcome anyone who may want to volunteer to help arrange the items or sell them, so please call Angie at (734) 282-6100.