JOIN US IN THE PARADE THIS YEAR
DATE: Saturday, November 17, 2018
Parade begins @ 10:00 a.m.
- UPPER DOWNRIVER RIGHT TO LIFE IS UNIT #39. WE ARE LOCATED IN SECTION 3. We’ll line up on Biddle between Spruce and Cedar. Remember, parade units line up in chronological order so we’re always easy to find!
- Anna Danyko will be there just after 9:30 a.m. PLEASE be there by 10:00 a.m. YOU’LL BE BACK HOME AGAIN BY NOON.
- Look for Rosalie’s brand new shiny red car. She’ll be driving again in our unit.
- SOMETHING NEW FOR US: Music – We now have a new portable car P.A. Sound System and will be playing many Christmas carols as we stroll down Biddle Avenue. More fun!
- WE ALSO, acquired many, large JINGLE BELLS which we will be using in sync with our music.
- DRESS WARM! You never know what kind of weather we’ll have. Wear layers.
- REMEMBER: The parade goes on rain, snow, or shine. Don’t wimp out on me!
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS to join us. The more the merrier! Need children to pass out cards and candy for our unit.
- DON’T FORGET: If you need a ride back to your car, we can help you out at the end of the parade.
SEE YOU AT THE PARADE!