(Excerpt from “Jewish Pro-Life Foundation”)
– Judaism is the original pro-life religion, prohibiting abortion except in very rare cases where the mother’s life is in imminent danger.
– Abortion hurts women, causing short and long term infertility, physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and relationship problems. Abortion decimates families and communities.
– During abortion procedures unborn babies are starved, poisoned, burned, dismembered, and born alive and their skull crushed or their spinal cords cut – all without pain medication.
– RU-486, the chemical abortion pill, endangers women. The drug is manufactured by a subsidiary of IG Farben, the German company that made the gas used to kill Jews in the gas chambers.
– The abortion industry manipulates, uses, and exploits women for profit, and hides behind a wall of privacy to hide a host of criminal conduct: infanticide – killing unborn children who are born alive, sheltering sexual predators and sex traffickers, illegally harvesting baby parts for profit, and violating health code regulations regarding safety, sanitation, and licensing.
These business, medical, and moral lapses show no resemblance to Jewish ethics.
Deuteronomy 30:19 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore, choose life, that you may live, you and your seed.”
For more information about the Jewish Pro-Life Foundation, click Here!