Raising funds for Pro-Life Billboards. The more $ we raise, the more billboards go up!
Walk Through Downtown Wyandotte
Saturday, June 11, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Bring the Family and join this Fundraiser
for Right to Life of Michigan Downriver Affiliates:
Upper Downriver, & Central Wayne County
9:15 a.m. Registration begins at Bishop Park Log Cabin (turn in your pledge money).
Everyone turning in at least $25 in pledges will receive a Walk for Life pin. Funds will be used to support the pro-life work of Right to Life affiliates in the Downriver area. With at least $2 turned in, receive a membership in Right to Life of Michigan.
10:00 a.m. Life Walk begins. The 2.5 mile route passes:
- Wyandotte Hospital, where doctors and nurses are caring for life,
- Along Biddle Avenue where a large pro-life crowd walking with signs will witness to the importance of protecting innocent human life,
- Knights of Columbus Hall, where the Knights are defending life,
- BASF Park Statue of a Wyandot Indian Family celebrating life, and
We continue the walk while respecting life from the moment of conception to the last natural breath.
12:00 Noon Return to Bishop Park: Pizza, beverages and POTLUCK PICNIC for all. Join us whether or not you walked! High School Oratory Pro-life speeches will be given.
- FREE. Everyone is welcome to walk to show respect for life!
- With a minimum of $2 in pledges, receive a Right to Life of Michigan membership.
- Join us, even if you can’t walk. Donations may be made at LifeWalk2016.eventbrite.com
- Receive a Walk for Life pin with $25 of pledge money turned in.
- $100 prize and 1st place medal with image from the statue of Wyandot Indian Family to the person turning in the most pledge money.
- Recognition to the Group with the most participants.