SAVE THE DATE FOR AN INSPIRING, HISTORICAL, MUSICAL PATRIOTIC CELEBRATION – FREE ADMISSION – FREE PARKING – Ford Field Park, 22051 Cherry Hill, Dearborn, MI.
(Audience encouraged to dress in Pilgrim, Colonial or Civil War attire)
Click here for video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/b81vyeWwI8k
SATRDAY, 8/29/15 – 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Pilgrim, Colonial and Civil War Re-enactor Camp Events: Tours of encampments, battle training, demonstrations, lectures, sutler (merchant) tents.
SUNDAY, 8/30/15 – 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Pilgrim, Colonial and Civil War Re-enactor Camp Events:
SUNDAY, 8/30/15 – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – CONCERT EVENT
- Fife and drum corp
- George Washington arriving on horseback to the cheers of colonial crowds
- Pilgrims explaining life on the Mayflower and the first years on American soil
- Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass speaking to a Civil War-era audience
- A special gift for veterans (while supplies last)
- A finale with singers and symphony orchestra playing “The Hallelujah Chorus”
Click here for more information: we humble ourselves » Turning a nation back to God.